Udaily Calf Compression Sleeves for Men & Women (20-30mmhg) - Calf Support Leg Compression Socks for Shin Splint & Calf Pain Relief 2 Pairs (Black,blue) L/XL(Calf 13"-15.5")
Udaily Calf Compression Sleeves for Men & Women (20-30mmhg) - Calf Support Leg Compression Socks for Shin Splint & Calf Pain Relief
Read more Udaily Calf Compression Sleeves Offer Better Support Udaily Calf Compression Sleeves provide you with the most comfortable support and compression, softly tough and breathable. Udaily calf compression sleeve To help you be free from slow recovery times, cramps, fatigue, swollen feet, aching legs, shin splints, varicose veins or plantar fasciitis. Udaily calf compression sleeve is made of European fiber and has excellent progressive compression technology. Calf compression sleeve womens and men used can not only be widely used in daily training, competition and recovery of various sports, such as running, cross-country, swimming, triathlon, football, etc., but also be used to feel tired of both legs due to standing or sitting for a long time. Crowd, prevent sports injury, and accelerate functional recovery. Read more Common Application Uses of Udaily Calf Compression Sleeves Improves Circulation Reduces risk of injuries, provide calf support and compression Relief and Faster Recovery with running pain and shin splintsPerfect for Men and Women, suitable for activities such as running, cycling, hiking, crossfit, weight lifting, soccerThe principle of Udaily calf compression sleeve is to provide positive pressure to one-way flow valve. The pressure difference between the ankle and knee can promote blood flow back to the heart, and at the same time, to a certain extent, resist the impact of gravity on blood flow. Udaily calf sleeves for men and women Long- distance travelers often flying by plane are also suggested wearing compression socks in flight to prevent varicose veins. Read more VERSATILE USE FOR MEN AND WOMEN DURING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES Wide & Enough Anti-skid Strip Udaily calf compression sleeve both ends of the knitting process also takes into account the anti-skid, the upper and lower sides of the bundle of the anti-skid strip is relatively wide, to ensure that in the case of sweat infiltration of the leg sheath will not slip. Udaily calf sleeves women and men used upper side of the anti slip belt also comes with shock absorbing patella belt, especially for the downhill section of the knee to provide more support. Moderate Compression Feeling & Easy to Wear As long as you purchase according to the instructions, if the scale is exactly between the two specifications, you can choose a smaller size. In the prevention of lactic acid accumulation, the Udaily calf compression sleeve performance is very competent. Good Air Permeability Compressed leg covers are woven from sweat- absorbing and moisture-draining materials, which can keep the material dry and provide no sultry feeling during repeated road races and cycling. Read more Calf Compression Sleeves 2 Pairs Calf Compression Sleeves 1 Pair Calf Compression Sleeves 2 Pairs Calf Compression Sleeves 1 Pair Calf Compression Sleeves 2 Pairs Calf Compression Sleeves 1 Pair Material 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex Compression Level 20-30mmHg 20-30mmHg 20-30mmHg 20-30mmHg 20-30mmHg 20-30mmHg Fit for Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Package 2 Pairs 1 Pair 2 Pairs 1 Pair 2 Pairs 1 Pair
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE CALF COMPRESSION: Provides graduated compression to improve your leg blood circulation and oxygen flow. Prevents & helps relieve leg cramps, shin splints, aching calves, soreness and swelling. Perfect for muscle recovery, varicose veins and diabetic. From Teachers, Nurses to Extreme Athletes - Everyone will gain something.
- QUALITY & COMPORT: Made of Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Premium fabric, 75% Nylon and 25% Spandex, to deliver true graduated compression strength of 20-30mmHg for greater flexibility and agility. Sturdy enough to give your legs extra support and stimulates blood flow, without compromising comfortableness. Premium compression leg sleeves, wash well without losing the compression functions and keeping their original shape over the course of time.
- VERSATILE USE FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Whatever your sports might be, or if you need to alleviate your leg pain and reduce fatigue, try out our leg compression sleeve and notice your better working performance. Great add-on for running, biking, weight training, football, basketball, Crossfit, and must-have for people who need a lot of standing like teachers and more.
- WHY OUR CALF COMPRESSIOM SLEEVES: Perfectly fit with your legs, better support to relief pain, quick dry comfort fabric with fast recovery to push yourself for better life! The other calf sleeves are hard to fit tight with your legs no matter which size you get and the sweat stays in calfs with uncomfort for a long time. Why settle for anything less than the best? Get Udaily proven compression calf sleeves, nothing else compares.JUST TRY IT!
- MEASURE YOUR CALF SIZE: Measure the thickest part of your calf circumference to determine the proper size, see our image for the sizing chart. The right fit elastic on the upper and lower portion of the leg sleeve prevents them from slipping down your calves. Please kindly note that compression socks are a bit tighter than your regular socks. Tips on how to put on: Roll the sleeves up in your hands, pull the sleeves past the ankle, then unroll them up the leg.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.