THALASSA Boat 12V Navigation Lights - 12V Marine Red Port Green Starboard Light Stern 3 NM Bi-Color Lights - Operates at IP55/ IP67 - Water Resistant Lamp Safe Sailing as Signal Lamp 2 NM Green Starboard Light IP67
THALASSA Boat 12V Navigation Lights - 12V Marine Red Port Green Starboard Light Stern 3 NM Bi-Color Lights - Operates at IP55/ IP67 - Water Resistant Lamp Safe Sailing as Signal Lamp
● Why the marine navigation light is more expensive than atwood perko or attwood boat lights ?Our products have USCG, ABYC A-16 and CE certification. But the cheap lights didn't. They are made up of tungsten and cheap plastic shells also cannot be compared to us. You need to compare our lights with Hella, half of Hella product price can get the same quality products from us! Our marine boat light adopts advanced PRO LED and the technical PMMA lens, which greatly improves the ability of ship lights to illuminate at night, make sure others can see your ship far away. He is more suitable for ships over 10M.● What is the value of our navigation lamp?1. The appearance is exquisite, the corrosion resistance is good. 2. Mainly applied to various vessels, convenient installation, long line, small size, save space, and a wide range of lighting, 2~3 nautical miles to meet the needs of marine lighting3. Anti- Shock, Anti-vibration and impact resistant 4. Ultra-durable, power saving LED navigation lamp 5. Completely maintenance free Specifications:Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles for stern (white)light, post(red) light and starboard (green) light. 3 Nautical Miles for bi-color light (Yachts and Powerboats) Cable: Pre-wired with 2.3m of twin core marine cable Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts Power Consumption: Less than 2 W (<0.14A@12V / <0.08A@24V) Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed, IP55 for (9366LR,9368LR,9370LR)Lens Color: Green, Red, White LED: 1W(include 2 PCS LED)Lens: PMMAWorking ambient temperature: -20℃+60℃Certification: US Coast Guard certified ABYC A-16CE CertificationEMC EN60945
- [Illumination range]: Green starboard lamps for 2 nautical Miles
- [Cable length]: Pre-wired with 2.3 M of twin core marine cable
- [Product performance]: IP67 of waterproof, 014A 7W, view angle is 112.5
- [NaviLED PRO lamps]: More durable and safer than incandescent bulbs
- [Power Certifaction]: US Coast Guard certified & ABYC A-16, CE Certification, EMC, EN60945
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.