TCK Retro 3 Stripe Tube Socks Large Royal/Red
TCK Retro 3 Stripe Tube Socks
TCK Retro 3 Stripe Tube Socks. Get back in the gym or roller rink and sport that classic 70's look. Medium is 22 inches and fits a Men's Shoe 6-9 and Women's Shoe Size 7-10. Large is 25 inches and fits a Men's 9-12 and Women's 10-13. Great for sports such as baseball, fastpitch, football, rugby, soccer, and volleyball. Made in the U.S.A.
- Fiber Contents: 67% Cotton, 15% Acrylic, 13% Nylon, 5% Elastic
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- FUN SPORTS SOCK: Retro 80's style over-the-calf (OTC) tube socks great for volleyball, field hockey, soccer, cheer, kickball, wrestling, lacrosse, softball, basketball, flag football and more! Stand out on the field or court with these Retro 3 Stripe Multisport Tube Socks from TCK.
- COMFORT & QUALITY: Feel the comfort of a quality cotton sock featuring ribbed legging that helps hold the sock in place.Durable design and quality fibers used, made of 67% Cotton, 15% Acrylic, 13% Nylon, 6% Elastic.
- GREAT CONSTRUCTION: Use for practice and games. Made for all ages, youth, teens, and adults. These socks are built to last and will help you stand out on the field or court.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.