Sockwell Women's Plantar Sleeve Socks Medium / Large Denim
Sockwell Women's Plantar Sleeve Socks
Planter Fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain. When the shock-absorbing planter fascia is strained it can become damaged and inflamed causing pain and stiffness. Our Planter Ease works by firmly supporting the Planter Fascia and the Achilles Tendon and applying pressure that encourages blood flow upward to help reduce swelling which ultimately minimizes pain and discomfort. Sockwell products are all crafted and made in the USA. All Sockwell socks are made from our signature fiber blend of Home Grown Fine Merino Wool (wool from the USA) and luxurious Rayon. Our signature fiber blend balances durability, natural moisture management, temperature regulation and environmental friendliness. At Sockwell we stand for wellness. We’re shaking up how people think about socks as we spin innovative therapeutic technologies together with modern styling. You’ll experience socks that help you feel better in style. FEEL BETTER IN STYLE.
- 31% Merino Wool, 31% Rayon from Bamboo, 32% Stretch Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Made in USA
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS RELIEF TECHNOLOGY: Soothe and comfort your feet with firm support of the plantar fascia and achilles tendon. Helps relieve the painful inflammation caused by plantar fasciitis.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: prolonged standing, pregnant women, those with high arches or flat feet, very active people, and long distance runners
- FEATURES: Plantar & arch support, ankle support, Non-cushion sole.
- FIRM COMPRESSION: Supports Plantar Fascia and encourages blood flow to reduce inflammation
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YARNS: Our custom-crafted yarns provide natural moisture management, thermal regulation, and are odor and blister resistant. Small/Medium fits US shoe size 4 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 11.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.