Sockwell Women's Labyrinth Graduated Compression Socks Medium / Large Mineral
Sockwell Women's Labyrinth Graduated Compression Socks
Sockwell’s gradient compression therapy socks are designed to promote healthy circulation and soothe tired, aching feet and legs. Energize your step, recover more quickly, reduce fatigue, prevent soreness and minimize swelling, with style featuring our GRADUATED COMPRESSION SERIES. Whether you travel, sit, stand, or exercise for prolonged periods of time, Sockwell's graduated compression socks maximize circulation with our triple zone, anti-fatigue technology. Sockwell's gradient compression therapy socks are designed to promote healthy circulation and soothe tired, aching feet and legs. Each compression sock we offer provides either Moderate or Firm zoned compression (15-20mmHg or 20-30mmHg) and are recommended for, everyday wear. Our socks are produced on the most cutting edge equipment available, which gives us the ability to incorporated features that maximize comfort in our socks. Sockwell products are all Crafted and made in the USA. All Sockwell socks are made from our signature fiber blend of, Home Grown Fine Merino Wool (wool from the USA) and luxurious Rayon. Our signature fiber blend balances, durability, natural moisture management, temperature regulation and environmental friendliness. BE WELL IN STYLE.
- 32% Merino Wool/ 31% Rayon from Bamboo/ 32% Stretch Nylon/ 5% Spandex
- Made in USA
- 4 zones of 15-20 mmHg graduated therapeutic compression soothes tired feet & legs.
- Natural moisture management, odor control, & thermo regulation.
- Non-binding micro welt, comfort sole, & ultra smooth toe closure.
- Made in the USA using high performance yarns & knitting techniques.
- Available in women's sock size Small/Medium or Medium/Large (see size chart for fit)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.