Sockwell Men's Featherweight Moderate Graduated Compression Sock Black Multi Large / X-Large
Sockwell Men's Featherweight Moderate Graduated Compression Sock
At Sockwell, we stand for wellness. We’re passionate about crafting the world’s best socks, with no compromises, so you can feel better in style every day. From compression socks to relief solutions to essential comfort, we bring therapeutic solutions and fresh modern styling to every sock we make. Made in the USA, our socks are consciously crafted with American wool-based yarns, like our Fine Merino Wool/Rayon from Bamboo and Fine Merino Wool/Alpaca blends, blending durability and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness. Feel better in style with Sockwell socks!
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Stretch Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Made in USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: All day/everyday wear, flying and travel, prolonged sitting or standing, exercise, recovery, and pregnant women. Ideal for those who work in professions that demand prolonged standing: nursing, healthcare, retail, or even construction
- 4 ZONES OF MODERATE (15-20 mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling and reduce fatigue. Energizes legs and feet. Soothes and energizes tired feet and legs. Relieves minor to moderate varicose veins.
- COMFORT & PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Graduated Compression, Turn Welt Top, Arch Support, Seamless Toe Closure, Ultra Light Cushion Sole
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control and thermoregulation.
- SIZES: Size Medium/Large fits men's US shoe size 7-10, Size Large/X-Large fits US shoe size 10.5-13. Sock length fits over the calf.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.