RICANK Portable Fish Finder with Hard Travel Case, Contour Readout Handheld Fishfinder Depth with Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display Sensitivity Options Fish Depth Finder with Fishfinders Case Orange
RICANK Portable Fish Finder with Hard Travel Case, Contour Readout Handheld Fishfinder Depth with Sonar Sensor Transducer and LCD Display Sensitivity Options Fish Depth Finder with Fishfinders Case
RICANK Portable Fish Finder This portable fish finder is suitable for ice fishing, kayak fishing, shore fishing and sea fishing. It is one of the best fishing kayak accessories to your friends or family members. It detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, weeds and rocks on seabed. They will be surpised of how many fishes they get by this fish finder. Features: Sonar beam: 200KHz sonar beam with stable signal, effectively prevent signal disturbance.Fish alarm: Allow you to instantly capture the fish without watching the float for a long time.Selectable sensitivity: Easy to select the information of fish according to your different needs.Powerful functions: Battery save mode, Fish depth scale and fish size distinguish, Parameter setting memoryUnderwater structure displays: Deliver the information and environment of beneath the surface and help identify fish targets. Read more Ice Fishing You should clear the snow on the ice layer. Make sure the surface is smooth enough. Put the fish finder portable directly on ice layer to detect fish distribution in purpose of selecting a place to drill a hole.There should be no air between the sensor and the ice and no air between ice layer and the underwater either. Otherwise, the portable fish finder will not work properly.Cut a hole through the ice and put the fishing sonar sensor directly in the water. Enjoy the fishing gear Kayak Fishing Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.Break though the hull of a boat. Place the fishing sonar sensor against the hull bottom 1 inch underwater.The moving speed of kayak should be below 5mph. River Fishing Place the transducer and float in your hand, and toss underhand.Use a pole to guide the transducer to a desirable position.Add a float kit on the cable to allow the cable to float on top of the water.Neatly wind up the excess cable. Shore Fishing Fixed the removable float on the cable.Cast the fishing sonar transducer into water as far as you can.You can cast the fishing sonar transducer either by your hand or by the fishing rod. Read more Attention: It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads "---" continuously for 5 minutes.The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance. Read more Package Included : Fish Finder DisplaySonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cableRemovable Transducer Float with Rubber StopperTransducer Side-Scan AdapterStainless Bolt and Wing NutNeck StrapOperation ManualHard Travel Case Specification : 1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet 2. Display: LCD 3. Backlighting: LED 4. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 1m (3ft) 5. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees 6. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) 7. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included) Read more Fish Finder Fish Finder with Case Portable Fish Finder Fish Finder Wireless Fishfinder Fishing Camera Wireless N/A N/A N/A N/A ✓ N/A Battery 4 x AAA 4 x AAA 4 x AAA 4 x AAA Lithium Lithium Sonar Frequency 200Khz 200Khz 200Khz 200Khz 125Khz N/A Wireless Distance N/A N/A N/A N/A 650FT(200M) N/A Detection Depth 328FT(100M) 328FT(100M) 328FT(100M) 328FT(100M) 120FT(36M) 165FT(50M) Sonar Beam Angle 45 Degree 45 Degree 45 Degree 45 Degree 90 Degree 140 Degree Hard Travel Case Digital Fishing Scale Sonar Sensor Fishing Pliers Blue Fishing Pliers Silver Fishing Pliers Gray Battery N/A 2 x AAA N/A N/A N/A N/A
- Fishes and Contour ReadoutThe fish finder portable detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, fish size, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom.
- Suitable for Various Fishing WaysIt can be used for off shore fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing, lake fishing, sea fishing , river fishing, and so on. It will be one of your best fishing accessories.
- Depth Readout The fish finder portable detector range is in a 45cone underwater. The detection of depth range is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) below fishing sonar transducer. The fishing sonar sensor is with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Water depth shows by meters/feet.
- Powerful Functions5 modes sensitivity options; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish alarm; unit of measure. Normally fishing depth finder supports 4-5 hours continuous working with brand new batteries. Open battery save mode can be working even longer.
- Durable EVA CaseHard EVA case is handy and comfortable hand carry strap. Enjoy your next trip and adventure together with your important gadget, very organize and spot it within seconds and easy to carry too, your device will perfectly fit inside ad our protective and specialized storage just for your device.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.