Radians RWG604 Cut Protection Cold Weather Coated Glove, Cut Protection Level A4 Large
Radians RWG604 Cut Protection Cold Weather Coated Glove, Cut Protection Level A4
The RWG604 by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG604 glove features a 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white HPPE shell to provide excellent protection from cuts and abrasion, while the 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The high visibility TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
- ABRASION RESISTANCE: Black micro nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- A4 CUT PROTECTION: ANSI Cut Level A4. EN388 Cut Level 5. 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- COMFORTABLE AND WARM: Seamless design provides a comfortable fit. 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions.
- HIGH VISIBILITY: High visibility TPR overlays provide added impact protection.
- CERFTIFICATION: Meets EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 4).
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.