NEWZILL Compression Socks U.S Olympic Fencer Recommend for Men & Women 20-30mmHg Carolina Blue Medium
NEWZILL Compression Socks U.S Olympic Fencer Recommend for Men & Women 20-30mmHg
NEWZILL Compression Socks Kelley & Courtney Hurley, Brand Ambassadors In 2012, Kelley Hurley was part (along with her sister, Courtney) of the USA Women’s Epee team that won the Bronze medal at the London 2012 Olympic Games. The Hurley sisters are currently training to make their 4th Olympic team at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Life in the Epee is tough on their bodies. They live with muscle and joint soreness every day. Life outside of Epee can be tough for the Hurley sisters too, that's why they choose NEWZILL. And millions of people have already benefited from NEWZILL, from extreme athletes to everyday people. When you experience the cycles of soreness, pain and long recovery periods, you are unable to perform at your best. Now there is a better way! Get back into the game with NEWZILL. Why NEWZILL? NEWZILL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY Most people assume that the heart pumps blood out to the legs and then pumps it back. That's only half right. Actually, the heart only pumps the blood out. Leg muscles pump it back. Every time a leg muscle tightens, it squeezes the leg veins flat. Blood pushed through the veins like toothpaste being squeezed from a tube. NEWZILL COMPRESSION SOCKS The best compression socks act as a layer of muscle, gently squeezing your stretched vein walls. This is what we set out to achieve with our support socks. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulate your blood back to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated, it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. It helps muscles regenerate more efficiently, as well as help remove any lactic acid that is built up. Our Patented CLIMA-PRO COMPRESSION SOCKS Our high-performance socks consist of 15% Lycra, 20% Spandex, and 65% Nylon; Our 4-Way Stretch moisture wicking fabric allows for maximum breathability, reliable temperature control and unmatched comfort. PRODUCT DETAILS & COVERAGE Occupations that benefit from NEWZILL COMPRESSION SOCKS : Nurses and doctors Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE! People with the following symptoms benefit from NEWZILL COMPRESSION SOCKS : Edema, Lymphedema, and venous insufficiencies Tired, aching, fatigue, and swollen feet Shin splints and calf muscle pull Post- surgical recovery and athletic recovery Plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis DVT, spider veins, and varicose veins FEATURES & BENEFITS Speeds the circulation of blood back toward the heart and clears away metabolic waste products from the muscles.Prevents cramping. Helps deter spider veins/varicose veins.Improves oxygen delivery to your muscles. Minimizes muscle oscillation and micro-tearing. Reduces swelling and fatigue from prolonged sitting or standing. Quicker recovery from "delayed onset muscle soreness". Helps control swelling through enhanced circulation, and hastens the removal of cellular waste products. 24-SEVEN SWAG DRESS LOW-CUT PLANTAR FASCIITIS KNEE SLEEVE Type Newzill Compression Socks Newzill Compression Socks Newzill Compression Socks Low cut Compression Socks Newzill Plantar Fasciitis Socks Newzill Compression Knee Brace Compression 20-30 mmHg 20-30 mmHg 15-20 mmHg 15-20 mmHg 20-30 mmHg Material 15% Lycra, 20% Spandex and 65% Nylon 15% Lycra, 20% Spandex and 65% Nylon 60% Cotton, 25% Spandex, 15% Copper 28% Lycra and 72% Nylon 20% Spandex and 80% Nylon 60% Nylon and 40% Elastic Fit for Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Flight, Travel Flight, Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Travel Flight, Walking, Travel Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Prevent from Sprain Meniscus tear, Arthritis, ACL, Walking, Hiking
- SIZING CHART WOMEN (S) 6-8.5, (M) 9-11, (L) 11.5-13; MEN (S) 5-7.5, (M) 8-10, (L) 10.5-12 Add to Cart to get your own pair. We want you to LOVE our Newzill Compression Socks!
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your Newzill socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- FIBER CONTENT Newzill CLIMA-PRO Graduated Compression Socks are comprised of 15% Lycra, 20% Spandex, 65% Nylon, and they are Latex Free.
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 - 30 mmHg socks work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Newzill Compression Socks to your Cart and experience the Newzill customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.