Enter 5ACTIVE at Checkout for 5% OFF & Free Shipping Australia Wide

{"id":4433624793157,"title":"Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black","handle":"mens-sweat-wicking-sports-headband-reversible-absorbing-cotton-made-in-japan-brown-black","description":"\u003ch3\u003eMens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003eOur new all season headband is made from 93% cotton which has many health\nbenefits such as being hypoallergenic (friendly for those with skin\nconditions) and provides thermal insulation. The remaining 7% Polyurethane is\nhelp fight against the headband headache, making the bandana have some stretch\nso you won’t feel like your eyes are going to pop right out. If you’re looking\nto wear this through summer or during activities such as sports, this head\nband will prove useful for your active lifestyle by keeping the hair from your\nface, cool your body down and absorb moisture. Be kind to your body, be\ncomfortable and most of all, be fashionable all year round. Brand: CHARM\nMaterial: 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane Size: ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head-\nband fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm)\u003c\/p\u003e \n\n\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\n \u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eSPORTS SWEATBANDS FOR MEN MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eWORKOUT HEADBANDS FOR MEN AND WOMEN - This thick head band is the perfect addition to your gym attire as it wicks sweat, absorbs moisture and is made from cotton so you can ditch the skin irritation as well!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eELASTIC SPORT HAIRBAND MADE IN JAPAN - Handmade by our team in Japan and held to the highest quality standards. With the 2020 olympics coming up, Japan has become more fitness conscious thus turning out new technology for a better workout experience!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eCROSSFIT HEADBAND IN A REVERSIBLE DESIGN - One color headbands don't go with all of your gym outfits for those fashion conscious fitness freaks, and we get it. Reverse the headband to suit your mood and outfit for the day!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eATHLETIC SWEATBAND ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head-band fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm), suitable for both mens and womens head sizes!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eMENS HEADBAND IS GREAT FOR ANY KIND OF ACTIVITY \u0026amp; KIND TO YOUR SKIN - Made from 93% cotton, this headband well suited for people with sensitive skin. This sturdy headband is great for cross fit, running, basketball, hiking, yoga, soccer, tennis, football, cycling... You name it, it's perfect.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003c\/ul\u003e\n\n\n\n\n","published_at":"2020-05-28T00:45:26+10:00","created_at":"2020-05-28T00:45:26+10:00","vendor":"Visit the CHARM Store","type":"Sweat Headbands \u0026 Wristbands","tags":["cp606"],"price":13700,"price_min":13700,"price_max":13700,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":31567528034373,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"B07B4753FW","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":13700,"weight":260,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"4589777968288","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/B07B4753FW.jpg?v=1650509704","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71n5UGXIq9L.jpg?v=1621859068","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91Cmz3Nz12L.jpg?v=1621859068","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71RtuvNpRWL.jpg?v=1621859068","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81BvdPoznGL.jpg?v=1621859068","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71zQLwgGiBL.jpg?v=1621859068"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/B07B4753FW.jpg?v=1650509704","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":23089627267141,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.999,"height":1587,"width":1586,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/B07B4753FW.jpg?v=1650509704"},"aspect_ratio":0.999,"height":1587,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/B07B4753FW.jpg?v=1650509704","width":1586},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":6159793979461,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"width":1663,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71n5UGXIq9L.jpg?v=1621859068"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71n5UGXIq9L.jpg?v=1621859068","width":1663},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":6159794012229,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"width":1663,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91Cmz3Nz12L.jpg?v=1621859068"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91Cmz3Nz12L.jpg?v=1621859068","width":1663},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":6159794044997,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"width":1663,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71RtuvNpRWL.jpg?v=1621859068"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71RtuvNpRWL.jpg?v=1621859068","width":1663},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":6159794077765,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"width":1663,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81BvdPoznGL.jpg?v=1621859068"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81BvdPoznGL.jpg?v=1621859068","width":1663},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black ","id":6159794110533,"position":6,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"width":1663,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71zQLwgGiBL.jpg?v=1621859068"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":1663,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/71zQLwgGiBL.jpg?v=1621859068","width":1663}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003ch3\u003eMens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003eOur new all season headband is made from 93% cotton which has many health\nbenefits such as being hypoallergenic (friendly for those with skin\nconditions) and provides thermal insulation. The remaining 7% Polyurethane is\nhelp fight against the headband headache, making the bandana have some stretch\nso you won’t feel like your eyes are going to pop right out. If you’re looking\nto wear this through summer or during activities such as sports, this head\nband will prove useful for your active lifestyle by keeping the hair from your\nface, cool your body down and absorb moisture. Be kind to your body, be\ncomfortable and most of all, be fashionable all year round. Brand: CHARM\nMaterial: 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane Size: ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head-\nband fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm)\u003c\/p\u003e \n\n\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\n \u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eSPORTS SWEATBANDS FOR MEN MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eWORKOUT HEADBANDS FOR MEN AND WOMEN - This thick head band is the perfect addition to your gym attire as it wicks sweat, absorbs moisture and is made from cotton so you can ditch the skin irritation as well!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eELASTIC SPORT HAIRBAND MADE IN JAPAN - Handmade by our team in Japan and held to the highest quality standards. With the 2020 olympics coming up, Japan has become more fitness conscious thus turning out new technology for a better workout experience!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eCROSSFIT HEADBAND IN A REVERSIBLE DESIGN - One color headbands don't go with all of your gym outfits for those fashion conscious fitness freaks, and we get it. Reverse the headband to suit your mood and outfit for the day!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eATHLETIC SWEATBAND ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head-band fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm), suitable for both mens and womens head sizes!\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eMENS HEADBAND IS GREAT FOR ANY KIND OF ACTIVITY \u0026amp; KIND TO YOUR SKIN - Made from 93% cotton, this headband well suited for people with sensitive skin. This sturdy headband is great for cross fit, running, basketball, hiking, yoga, soccer, tennis, football, cycling... You name it, it's perfect.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003c\/ul\u003e\n\n\n\n\n"}

Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan Brown-black

In Stock. Leaves warehouse within 2 - 3 business days

$137.00 AUD
Maximum quantity available reached.
Free Shipping Australia Wide
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
100 Days Return Policy *
1 Year Warranty *

Mens Sweat Wicking Sports Headband - Reversible Absorbing Cotton Made in Japan

Our new all season headband is made from 93% cotton which has many health benefits such as being hypoallergenic (friendly for those with skin conditions) and provides thermal insulation. The remaining 7% Polyurethane is help fight against the headband headache, making the bandana have some stretch so you won’t feel like your eyes are going to pop right out. If you’re looking to wear this through summer or during activities such as sports, this head band will prove useful for your active lifestyle by keeping the hair from your face, cool your body down and absorb moisture. Be kind to your body, be comfortable and most of all, be fashionable all year round. Brand: CHARM Material: 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane Size: ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head- band fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm)

Product Features

  • SPORTS SWEATBANDS FOR MEN MADE FROM HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - 93% Cotton, 7% Polyurethane
  • WORKOUT HEADBANDS FOR MEN AND WOMEN - This thick head band is the perfect addition to your gym attire as it wicks sweat, absorbs moisture and is made from cotton so you can ditch the skin irritation as well!
  • ELASTIC SPORT HAIRBAND MADE IN JAPAN - Handmade by our team in Japan and held to the highest quality standards. With the 2020 olympics coming up, Japan has become more fitness conscious thus turning out new technology for a better workout experience!
  • CROSSFIT HEADBAND IN A REVERSIBLE DESIGN - One color headbands don't go with all of your gym outfits for those fashion conscious fitness freaks, and we get it. Reverse the headband to suit your mood and outfit for the day!
  • ATHLETIC SWEATBAND ONE SIZE FITS MOST - This head-band fits head sizes of 21.2 to 23.2 inches (54 to 59 cm), suitable for both mens and womens head sizes!
  • MENS HEADBAND IS GREAT FOR ANY KIND OF ACTIVITY & KIND TO YOUR SKIN - Made from 93% cotton, this headband well suited for people with sensitive skin. This sturdy headband is great for cross fit, running, basketball, hiking, yoga, soccer, tennis, football, cycling... You name it, it's perfect.

Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).

This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.

You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.

Related Products