Fun Speeders 20 Pack
Fun Speeders 20 Pack
Speeder 2015 – quality Made in Germany The FUN Speeder with its red dress is the lightest of all Speeder types. It is therefore suitable for beginners, children and for training purposes. The newest generation of the Speeder displays outstanding flight characteristics: the Speeder flies steadily through the air across both long and short distances even when it is windy or rainy. The Speeder from Speedminton are exclusively produced in Germany using only high-tech synthetic recyclable materials from Switzerland making it environmental friendly. From the Manufacturer Speedminton is the market leader for crossminton equipment. Crossminton (formerly speed badminton) combines the best of all racket sports into a game that you can play anywhere, anytime! The game is very easy to set up and there is no net required; the court is composed of two 18 x 18 feet squares with a distance of 42 feet in between. The speeder is designed to be heavier and more wind resistant allowing you to play outdoors. This game provides lots of fun for players of all ages. Whether it is at the beach, park or in the ocean…get outside and play crossminton!
- 24 original FUN Speeder in a durable cardboard tube
- Compared to conventional shuttlecocks the Speeder is smaller and heavier. This allows a game over long distances, regardless of wind and weather.
- For beginners, children and for training purposes
- Speeder from Speedminton are developed and produced in Germany
- Perfect for shorter distances and recreational play
- Travels up to 80 feet and speeds up to 160 mph
- More aerodynamic than Badminton Bird
- Precise flight path due higher weight and smaller basket
- Sleek design for aerodynamic flight
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.