Danik Hook Composite Anchor Hook– Easy to Use, Knotless Anchor System - Anchor Hook for Small Boats, Jet Skis, WaveRunners, Buoy’s, RV’s, Campers, Fishing, and All Outdoor Sports – Never Tie a Knott Again, 100’s of Uses, Reliable and Non Scratching Hol...
Danik Hook Composite Anchor Hook– Easy to Use, Knotless Anchor System - Anchor Hook for Small Boats, Jet Skis, WaveRunners, Buoy’s, RV’s, Campers, Fishing, and All Outdoor Sports – Never Tie a Knott Again, 100’s of Uses, Reliable and Non Scratching Holding up to 500 Pounds with Quick Release - Made From Glass Filled Thermo Plastic with a Rock Solid One-year Warranty.
Where it all began: I started a new micro-welding business, which made it a challenge for me to get away. When I did get away, I wanted to make sure to make the most of it. I was going to the Colorado River as much as I could. Spending time getting the knots out of the anchor line was taking time away from my love of skiing and boating. So I decided to change that. I soon developed a way to improve this situation, and the Danik Hook invention came to life. Whats in the name you might ask? My inspiration came from my daughters Danie and Nikki. I simply combined the first parts of their names and added the Hook. I hope this device helps you, as it did me, enjoy the things you love doing. How Does it work? Attach one end of your line to your anchor point.With Danik Hook on your line, Push down the lever and slide the hook to your desired point.Release the Lever, when the lever is released our unique mechanism grips the line at the position you desire. Yes it is just that simple! Grab a Danik Hook for all applications and NEVER tie a knot again! Danik Hook Stainless Steel Our Stainless Steel Danik Hook is the strongest hook we offer, able to lift up to 8,000 pounds under laboratory conditions. The Stainless Steel hook adapts from 3/8" - 5/8" rope with the push of a lever. Danik Hook Black Composite Our Black Composite Danik Hook is capable of holding up to 500 pounds under laboratory conditions. The Black Composite Hook adapts from 3/8" - 7/16" rope with the push of a lever. Danik Hook Fender The Danik Hook Marine Fender Hook is perfect to attach your boat fenders. Never have to guess how long to leave your line while tying your knot. Just push the lever and pull the rope to the desired length. Our Fender Hooks come in three colors, Black, Blue, and White. The fender hook adapts from 3/8" - 5/8" rope at the push of a lever. Danik Hook Mini, 2 pack The Danik Hook Mini comes in a pack of two. Although these hooks may be mini, they can still hold up to 300 pounds under laboratory conditions. They will adapt from 5/32" - 3/8" rope with the push of a lever. Read more
- Easy to use: Simply attach one end of the line to your anchor and the other end through the line passage in the Danik Hook. The anchor line slides freely through the passage when the Danik Hook lever is pushed down, but is held firmly in place when released.
- Great for all outdoors: The Danik Hook Composite Anchor Hook is perfect for anchoring small boats, jet skis, WaveRunners, buoys, RVs, campers, and more with 100s of uses only limited to your imagination.
- Product with value: Holds up to 500 lbs. tested under laboratory conditions. Made from scratch resistant Space age Material with a solid 1-year warranty. Adapts from 3/8" 7/16" rope with integrated ring.
- Versatile: The Dank Hook is extremely versatile, having countless applications Marine, Recreational, or Industrial. The Danik Hook Composite is great for boating, fishing, camping, and all outdoor sports.
- Great gift for friends and family: Buy one for yourself and a friend or family member with a boat. Everyone needs a Danik-Hook.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.