Cressi Weight Belt for Free Diving, Spear Fishing | Marseillaise - Nylon - Quick-Release Buckle Quality Since 1946 Black Premium Marseillaise Rubber Belt (Black)
Cressi Weight Belt for Free Diving, Spear Fishing | Marseillaise - Nylon - Quick-Release Buckle Quality Since 1946
Strong, woven nylon weight belt with a stainless steel buckle. The quick- release stainless steel buckle provides instinctive and rapid emergency release. The buckle pin is very strong and is riveted at both ends.
- The Premium Marseillaise Belts allows the free diver to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while going deep underwater.
- The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips.
- The Marseilles style buckle is made of heavy-duty corrosion-resistant stainless steel, is attached to the belts with stainless steel rivets and is designed for a quick release if necessary. Belts will except hard block or soft pouch weight pockets.
- It is manufactured with a high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents.
- The Premium Marseillaise Belts is designed in Italy by Cress and made in Taiwan. Cress is an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.