Bobster Night Hawk II OTG Goggle with Photochromic Lens Black
Bobster Night Hawk II OTG Goggle with Photochromic Lens
Color:Black The Night Hawk II is an ideal goggle solution for any rider who requires prescription glasses or is simply interested in a high quality goggle. The goggle fits over most RX glasses and comes with a single photochromic lens. The flexible polyurethane frame has double layer foam (neoprene and open cell) for added comfort as well as to seal out wind and dust. OTG (over the glasses) motorcycle goggle. BOBSTER GOGGLES: Whether riding a motorcycle, skiing, snowboarding, or free falling - one can expect superior functionality, comfort and durability from Bobster goggles. Specifically designed to conform to various shapes of faces, the goggle frame creates an effective seal that significantly reduces wind blasts and vibrations. The adjustable head strap provides maximum retention and security while the foam allows ultimate airflow to reduce lenses from fogging.
- OVER THE GLASS (OTG) TECHNOLOGY: A distinct groove on each side accommodates standard prescription glasses, ensuring a comfortable fit and enabling all to ride in style. The flexible polyurethane frame creates a molded seal over the face, cushioned by a dense layer of sweat-absorbent, neoprene foam
- PHOTOCHROMIC LENS: Bobster photochromic lenses are designed to automatically darken/lighten to the amount of ultraviolet (UV) light that reaches the lens. The advantage of a photochromic lens is that you can wear your eyewear all day and not have to carry multiple sets of eyewear with you or change your lenses according to light conditions
- IMPACT RESISTANT UV PROTECTION: Our Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and they also provide 100% protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. They are also lightweight, adding to the comfort of your eyewear
- NEOPRENE AND OPEN CELL FOAM: The Night Hawk II has a flexible polyurethane frame with double layer foam (neoprene and open cell) for added comfort as well as to seal out wind and dust. This type of foam is lighter, softer and absorbs sweat. Open cell foam also provides a better seal or fit because it is softer and adapts to the contours of the face
- OPTICALLY CORRECT LENSES: Optically correct lenses prevent headaches from extended wear of eyewear. Non-optically correct lenses cause continuous refocusing due to distortion. This places a large amount of strain on the eyes and can eventually lead to headaches, nausea and dizziness
- LARGE FRAME SIZE: Frame Width - 165mm, Lens Width - 139mm, Lens Height - 48mm. Comes with a protective carry case.Lens Shape:Shield
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.