Bloch Dance Women's Revolve Half Sole Leather Contemporary Ballet Shoe Medium Sand
Bloch Dance Women's Revolve Half Sole Leather Contemporary Ballet Shoe
The revolve half sole features amazing fit in a soft, supple leather upper with a wide eva micro cell front forepaw. Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Features a widened, flat microcell front sole for maximum turn ability
- Silicon backing on elastic strap to prevent strap from slipping while on foot
- Soft leather that shapes and conforms to your foot
- Rounded toe shape for perfect lines
- Sizing: See size description
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.