Bloch Dance Women's Pro Elastic Canvas Split Sole Ballet Shoe/Slipper 5.5 Pink
Bloch Dance Women's Pro Elastic Canvas Split Sole Ballet Shoe/Slipper
Pro Elastic Ballet Flats - These ballet flats by Bloch are the quintessential flats for girls who practice ballet. Featuring a canvas split sole, they are able to easily flex and move with the dancer. They also have elastic to hold them in place, rather than bindings or any sort of drawstring, so they stay in place much better than typical ballet flats. And with a flat that contours to the actual foot, it also helps to protect the foot's surface and the Achilles tendon. Overall, this is a flat that features everything a girl needs to dance comfortably and sure footed, including a triangular canvas arch that provides support. It also features a narrow, sturdy toe, so that tip-toeing and balancing is much easier. For people who like to dance, Bloch is the go-to manufacturer on the market today, given their commitment to quality and the many fantastic products they churn out. Available in dozens of web stores, Blotch's clothing targets girls specifically with a line of dancewear that includes shoes, booties, skirts, bottoms, tops, and much more.
- 100% Canvas
- Leather sole
- Canvas split sole ballet shoe with elastic in place of binding and drawstring
- Elastic contours to the foot, reduces pressure on Achilles tendon and the dorsal surface of the foot when it contacts the floor
- Pre-sewn crossed instep elastics
- Triangle canvas arch insert that hugs the foot when pointing
- Forefoot outsole pad shaped to protect the metatarsals
- No ridges, that may cause bruising when weight bearing on forefoot
- Sizing: Start with 2 sizes down from street shoe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.