Bloch Dance Women's Phantom Stretch Canvas Split Sole Jazz Shoe 7.5 Tan
Bloch Dance Women's Phantom Stretch Canvas Split Sole Jazz Shoe
Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- 100% Textile
- Suede sole
- Phantom slinks across the dance floor with style and grace!
- Stretch canvas upper with elasticized binding conforms to contours of the foot for a streamlined, comfortable fit.
- 100% cotton lining adds strength and helps the shoe to breathe.
- Moldable suede front sole allows spins but brakes when flat.
- Rubber outsole for added grip. The heel has been strengthened to prevent collapsing. Wide widths: to accommodate a wider width foot, the manufacturer recommends going a half size up from your normal size. Measurements: Heel Height: 14 in Weight: 2 oz Product measurements were taken using size 38.5 (US Women's 8.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.