Bloch Dance Girls Troupe Split Sole Dance Sneaker Little Kid (4-8 Years) 2.5 Little Kid Black
Bloch Dance Girls Troupe Split Sole Dance Sneaker
Free moving dance sneaker that is perfect for teams. Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Built-in arch support for ultimate comfort and a split non marking outsole
- New and improved full metatarsal spin spot is designed for effortless turning
- DRT cushioned heel provides comfort and shock absorption
- Lightweight and breathable style allows for wear indoor and outdoor, making it great for a team shoe
- Sizing: Start with same as street shoe to 1/2 size up
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.