Bloch Dance Girl's Pump Split Sole Canvas Ballet Slipper/Shoe Little Kid (4-8 Years) 1 Little Kid Pink
Bloch Dance Girl's Pump Split Sole Canvas Ballet Slipper/Shoe
Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- 100% Synthetic
- Leather sole
- Made using a traditional construction technique used by cobblers and still used in the manufacture of pointe shoes
- Pump construction encourages the canvas to hug the arch and reduces material bunching underfoot when pointing
- Soft and durable square canvas which molds to the foot
- Tear drop shaped pads at the toe and heel promote extra flexibility for the foot to arc
- Sizing: Start with 1/2 size up from street shoe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.