Bloch Dance Girls Pulse Leather and Neoprene Split Sole Jazz Shoe 1.5 Little Kid Black
Bloch Dance Girls Pulse Leather and Neoprene Split Sole Jazz Shoe
Arch hugging neoprene stretch satin arch. Embossed pleated detail. 100 percent cotton lining adds strength and helps the shoe to breathe. Moldable suede front sole allows spins but brakes when flat. Low profile heel for optimum control over stopping. Rubber outsole for added grip. Wide widths: to accommodate a wider width foot, the manufacturer recommends going a half size up from your normal size Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Arch hugging neoprene stretch satin arch and soft leather upper
- Split sole design and embossed pleat detail accentuates arch
- Moldable suede front sole for feel-the- floor action: perfect for spinning and turning
- New low profile heel to get closer-to-the-floor feeling. Gives the dancer optimum control for stopping
- Sizing: Children sizes 10 - 1.5 start with 1/2 size up from street shoe size. Children sizes 1.5 - 3.5 start with 2.5 sizes up from street shoe (transition to women's S0470L)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.