attwood Enhanced 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Flush-Mount Fuel Vent One Size
attwood Enhanced 316 Stainless Steel Alloy Flush-Mount Fuel Vent
For 1-1/2" I.D. hose. Deck fills available with imprint to specify gas, water, or waste. Highly polished finish. Flush cap is slotted for separate key and features an O-ring that seals the cap watertight. Cap is attached by a stainless steel beaded chain. 3-1/4" long fill neck. Key sold separately. 66126 waste model has internal threads for pump-out nozzle. Use for vessels with built-in holding tanks.
- Features innovative design and provides reliable ventilation for fuel system
- Unlike competitive vents, no protruding cap that can cause damage, or can be damaged
- Cap can be removed with hex-head wrench for filter cleaning and pressure testing of entire fuel system
- 90-degree vent
- Intended for use with a 5/8-inch interior diameter hose
- Can be used with maximum hull thickness of 7/8-inch, and requires 1 3/8-inch installation hole
- Comes with 2 silicone gaskets
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.