AIKOTOO Swim Goggles,Shortsighted Swimming Goggles Myopic with Prescription Lenses Anti Fog Nose Clip Ear Plugs for Women Kids Men, Swimming Goggles… Mirrored Coating BLACK 19 -3.5
AIKOTOO Swim Goggles,Shortsighted Swimming Goggles Myopic with Prescription Lenses Anti Fog Nose Clip Ear Plugs for Women Kids Men, Swimming Goggles…
AIKOTOO Swim Goggles- Designed for myopia How to choose the degree? Because of the refraction in the underwater, we recommend to choose a lower degree than the usual -0.5--1.0 degree, not higher than the usual degree. Please consult with your optometrist first confirming diopters of each eye's. AIKOTOO prescription swim goggles have 9 levels of myopic degree and due to swimming goggles are differ from standard corrective glass, there will be 0.5 deviation, for instance, swimmer who has -2.5 on left eyes and -3.5 on right can choose -3.0 ones, -4.5 on left eyes and -4.0 on right can choose -4.0 ones.If you have big difference between your 2 eyes like -2.0 and -6.0.You can buy 2 pairs and assemble them. How to prevent fogging when swimming? The anti-fogging coating on inside lens will eventually faded, here are some tips for how to maintain the fog-resistance function of the swimming goggles: Do not rub the inside of the goggles with a finger or towel. This method may cause damage and rub off the anti-fog coating.Activate the anti- fogging coating of inside lens by soaking the goggles in the water before swimming.Make sure the goggles fit tightly on your face and there is no gap when swimming.Place one small drop of dish soap on each lens, followed by a rinse in cool water for one to two minutes.Use anti-fog spray. Put them on inside lens. How to protect and prolong the life of your goggles？ It's important to take a moment to care for your swim goggles regularly. Caring for your goggles doesn't take much effort or time, but can prolong the life and condition of this piece of equipment that's crucial to this sport. After swimming make sure to rinse your goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don't rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the goggles might damage the coating.Storing your goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements. Read more Ergonomic, Leak-Proof & Durable Soft 3D Silicone ring perfectly designed to hug the curves of your face. High-quality, water- and leak-proof materials Anti-Fog & UV Protection Environmental anti-fog treatment coating ensures swimmer enjoy a clear underwater vision. UV protection coating protect your eyes from sunlight damage and provides optimal view. How to choose the degree? Because of the refraction in the underwater, we recommend to choose a lower degree than the usual -0.5--1.0 degree, not higher than the usual degree. Durable waterproof case Package includes the easy carry and durable waterproof case . Made of premium materials so it can protect maximally to your goggles. Read more
- UNIQUE NO LEAKING :The gasket of the swimming goggles is made from environmentally friendly silicon. Its flexible frame let the skin around eyes more comfortable. Water never leak in.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FOG:The swimming goggles is coated with the advanced anti-fog protection and specially designed shatterproof lenses. Anti-fog protection gives you a clear and long-lasting vision in the water.
- UV 400 PROTECTION:The outer surfaces mirrored coating lenses with UVA/UVB protection which helps protect your eyes from UV rays and glare.(It will be a little dark when you use it)
- SUPER COMFORT: The silicone straps for swimming goggles are designed with high resilience belt that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.
- WIDE VIEW & MYOPIA GOGGLES: This swimming goggles are mirror-coated with HD coating that reduces outside interference, maintain clarity of vision in the water. Suitable for people with myopia.If you have big difference between your 2 eyes like -2.0 and -6.0.You can buy 2 pairs and assemble them.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.