Truform Men's Knee High 15-20 mmHg Compression Dress Socks, Black, X-Large (Pack of 2) X-Large (Pack of 2)
Truform Men's Knee High 15-20 mmHg Compression Dress Socks, Black, X-Large (Pack of 2)
Size:X-Large (Pack of 2) | Color:Black Truform 1943 Truform 1943 is part of the dress wear series for men. Designed to resemble a traditional dress sock with the added health benefits of compression technology, it features five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression which is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases up the leg. Graduated Compression Technology - Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling, and the compression action helps control the size of superficial veins for increased blood flow. Moderate 15-20 mmHg compression is doctor-recommended to help maintain good circulation and leg health. Stylish comfort - The designer rib-knit styling of specialty store socks is comfortable and easy to apply. Perfect for long plane rides or extended periods of sitting and standing. Use corresponding size chart. Package includes two pairs.
- Nylon, Spandex
- Made in US
- Truform Model 1943 for men is a moderately graduated compression sock designed with comfort in mind
- Doctor-recommended to help relieve leg fatigue, swelling of the legs and feet; helps foot circulation; ideal when sitting or standing for long periods of time and for those with diabetic needs
- Stylish microfiber rib-knit pattern holds the look and feel of contemporary dress socks
- Made in the US and FDA approved to assure quality and successful treatment
- Roomy reinforced toe, defined heal pocket, and soft non-constricting top band for comfort, durability, and fit
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.