Thirty48 Elite Compression Socks Women & Men Graduated 20-30mmHg for Running, Athletic, Flight Sock - Performance & Recovery L/XL (Calf Circumference 13-17 inches) [2 Pairs] Black/Grey & Blue/Grey
Thirty48 Elite Compression Socks Women & Men Graduated 20-30mmHg for Running, Athletic, Flight Sock - Performance & Recovery
Thirty48 - Science + Technology We strive to deliver the most advanced athletic socks you have ever experienced. Through extensive research and development, we create state-of-the-art, moisture wicking and synthetic blends for every environment. Our premium line of athletic socks allow your foot to breathe, provide support where needed, and contour to the shape of each specific foot for an experience like none other. Great for All Occasions The average person walks 3-5 miles a day during their job, which can be 5,000 to 10,000 steps. Many people endure aching legs and feet that ruin all motivation to exercise any further. By using our compression technology you can improve your recovery rate and prevent injuries that commonly occur during moderate to intense exercise. Graduated Compression(20-30mmHg) Enhances Blood Circulation: Compression dilates Arteries bringing oxygen-rich blood to muscles and increases velocity of veins removing deoxygenated blood. Reduces Injury: By supporting the entire calf, impact vibrations from your stride are minimized, reducing the chance of injury. A great way to reduce Shin Splints, Aching Muscles, Pulled Muscles, Blisters, and DOMS and Post Workout Soreness. Supports Ankle and Mid-sole: With an increase in pressure around the Achilles and plantar ligaments, your muscles stabilize for peak performance. Read more No More Pain!! Runners & Athletes Nurses & Doctors Gym & Weightlifting Travel & Hiking Read more Moisture Wicking and Breathable Minimal Thickness, Maximum Durability: With precision stitching and blending techniques, Thirty48 Compression Socks achieve an unprecedented level of breathability and resilience. Premium Quality Design: Nylon resists Bacteria Colonization, reducing the Risk of Unpleasant Odors and Infection for a safer adventure every time. Moisture Wicking Pattern: Between the tracks that line the socks lie pockets of air that separate sweat from the body. Less sweat between you and your socks = more traction and comfort. Read more Precision Quality and Longevity Maximize Your Performance Thirty48 Elite Compression socks provide 20-30mmHg compression to maximize your performance during workout/exercises and recovery during post workout. Our Product Team design the socks to fit the contours and features of the left and right leg to strengthen muscle force and movement efficiency. Premium Material 57% Nylon, 25% Lycra Spandex, and 18% Antibacterial Nylon. Thirty48 Elite Compression Socks are made with premium materials to ensure their durability and comfortableness while wearing them. Stretches to support your unique contoursStays tight without choking circulationOdor resistant and Premium Quality Nylon More Thirty48 Socks We are dedicated to actively providing the latest technology and superior designs to enhance performance for everyone from weekend hobbyists to everyday enthusiasts. You need socks that perform to your specific needs and can keep pace with your active lifestyle Read more Quantity 1/3 Pairs 1/2 Pairs 1/3 Pairs 1/3 Pairs 1/3 Pairs 3/6 Pairs Material 76% Nylon, 13% Spandex, 11% Nylon (75% Nylon, 25% Spandex) 12% Wicking Poly 85% Acrylic (faux) Wool 2% Spandex 1% Nylon 68% Polyprolene, 27% Nylon, 5% Lycra 50% Nylon, 14% Lycra Spandex, 23% Wick Poly, 13% Cotton 79% Coolplus/19% Polyester/2% Lycra Women & Men ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Multi-color Available ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Available Sizes 6" - 14" Small - X-Large 4.5" - 13" 4" - 14" 5" - 14" 7.5" - 12"
- Made with 57% nylon, 25% lycra spandex, and 18% nylon. This high quality material blend ensures flexibility and reduces odors. We understand that each foot has its own curves and features. That is why each sock is designed specifically for the right or left foot for optimal fit and comfort. For correct sizing, MEASURE the CIRCUMFERENCE of your CALF [S/M is for a CALF 9-14 inches; L/XL is for a CALF 13-17 inches; XXL for a CALF 16-19 inches]
- PREVENTS INJURIES & IMPROVES RECOVERY: Lower leg pain and leg cramps are the leading cause of abandoned jogging routines. Compression socks can help prevent shin splints, aching muscles, and post workout soreness. Our compression socks enable more oxygen to reach your muscles which is scientifically proven to improve leg muscle recovery. Some people use our compression socks instead of foam rollers after working out, or in place of compression sleeves during leg exercises and weight lifting.
- NOT JUST FOR ATHLETES: Thirty 48 compression socks will sooth your legs and feet during air travel by improving blood circulation and by preventing blood clots. They are also great during pregnancy, for nurses, or anyone who is on their feet for prolonged periods of time. Additionally, our socks can be used to treat, and to help with symptoms of, varicose veins, metatarsalgia, ankle swelling, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and other medical conditions.
- BEST COMPRESSION SOCKS: Our premium quality compression socks make a great addition to your workout gear for running, cycling, basketball, football and many other sports that force your blood to pump quickly.
- THIRTY48 IS THE MANUFACTURER - You can buy with confidence knowing that your purchase is directly from THIRTY48 Corp. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and there is no third party department you have to deal with since you are buying direct from Manufacturer. Thirty48 will NOT be responsible for any purchase made from other sellers as they are NOT selling the real Thirty48 Elite Compression Socks.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.