Sockwell Women's Free Ski Light Compression Sock Small / Medium Black
Sockwell Women's Free Ski Light Compression Sock
At Sockwell, we stand for wellness. We’re passionate about crafting the world’s best socks, with no compromises, so you can feel better in style every day. From compression socks to relief solutions to essential comfort, we bring therapeutic solutions and fresh modern styling to every sock we make. Made in the USA, our socks are consciously crafted with American wool-based yarns, like our Fine Merino Wool/Rayon from Bamboo and Fine Merino Wool/Alpaca blends, blending durability and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness. Feel better in style with Sockwell socks!
- 42% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 14% Alpaca, 6% Spandex
- Made in USA
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Cold weather activities including skiing and snowboarding. Improve your performance and recovery quickly with the best fitting ski compression socks on the market.
- 4 ZONES OF MODERATE (15-20mmHg) GRADUATED COMPRESSION: helps to minimize swelling, reduce fatigue, stabilize muscles, and soothe sore feet on and off the slopes.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Accu-fit Technology, Turn Welt Top, Graduated Compression, Arch Support, Breather Panel, Seamless Toe Closure, Non-Cushion.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE YARNS: Provides natural moisture management, odor control, thermoregulation and durability.
- SIZES: Small/Medium fits women's US shoe size 4 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 11. Sock length fits over the calf.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.