Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard – No Boil/Mold Instant Fit – Superior Protection and Comfortable Fit – Adult/Youth STRAPLESS BLUE
Shock Doctor Braces Mouthguard – No Boil/Mold Instant Fit – Superior Protection and Comfortable Fit – Adult/Youth
With a high percentage of young athletes wearing braces, Shock Doctor's introduction of the silicone Insta-Fit Braces mouthguard has been a welcome innovation to parents and kids everywhere. Constructed of 100% medical-grade silicone for ultimate comfort, this extremely durable mouthguard utilizes and integrated Ortho-Channel that fits securely over braces, protecting the mouth from lacerations. Play with confidence with industry leading protection without sacrificing comfort!
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- BRACES FIT: Specifically developed for use with orthodontics ergonomically designed to sit on top of the brackets and keep the user protected out on the field
- FITTING: Instant Fit - Pop In & Play the Mouthguard is designed to be ready to provide and instant and protective fit directly out of the packaging No Molding required! Adapts to changes in tooth position as braces are adjusted!
- CONSTRUCTION: Made of high quality medical grade silicone protective and comfortable with no rough edges or materials that cause irritation - LATEX FREE, BPA FREE, Phthalate Free
- PROTECTION: Athlete tested in the field to provide protection in every sport from Football to Roller Derby If you need great protection and a comfortable fit look no further to protect your teeth and dental investment
- CERTIFIED: $10,000 Dental Warranty, Meets national and state high school rules requiring full coverage of upper brace brackets during wrestling competition, Able to be tethered to helmet (strapped model)
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.