RooGrips Leather Hand Grips for Strength Training, Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Gym, Bar, Kettlebells - Non-Slip Workout Gloves, 2 Finger, for Men and Women - Flexible, Durable Exercise Gear Mocha Original Medium
RooGrips Leather Hand Grips for Strength Training, Weightlifting, Gymnastics, Gym, Bar, Kettlebells - Non-Slip Workout Gloves, 2 Finger, for Men and Women - Flexible, Durable Exercise Gear
Get a Grip with RooGrips! RooGrips are designed for gymnasts, athletes, bodybuilders, gym-goers, crossfitters, and any man or woman who is prone to hand calluses, blisters, or sweaty/slippery hand grips . These two-finger, solid-grip gloves act like a second layer of skin—preventing cuts and abrasions to the hands and palms during high-intensity weight lifting or barbell exercises like pull-ups . They are even great for people in gymnastics, military training, competing in Spartan or Tough Mudder races, kettlebell classes, or any activity involving climbing ropes or poles . Equally comfy as they are tough , the RooGrips are the perfect gym equipment accessory for a variety of activities. Kangaroo leather is a superior material than competitors due to its lightweight, breathable , and thin properties. Additionally, we condition our protective workout mitts with softening oil. They also boast: ✓ Nanotechnology ‘sticky’ treatment that guarantees retention of grip and abrasiveness ✓ A revolutionary antibacterial property that prevents odor and disease-causing microbes ✓ Military-grade Aqua Shield that provides water-resistance and moisture-wicking properties ✓ Neoprene padded wrist straps ✓ Allows full extension and range of motion Product Details: Pair of RooGrips Use and Care Instructions Materials: Kangaroo Leather, Neoprene, Velcro, Stainless Steel Buckle Size: Large 4.7in, Medium 4.1in, or Small 3.7in Colors: Mocha, Tan Pebble Grain, Black Style: 2 or 3 Finger Option
- NEVER MISS A WORKOUT AGAIN: Any avid weightlifter, gym-goer, or athlete has experienced blisters, calluses, or irritation to the fingers or palms after a particularly strenuous workout or continual rubbing from weights, a pull-up bar or barbells. By utilizing the RooGrips protective hand and wrist guards, never cut a good sweat session short due to injury or pain. Our exercise hand grips provide a barrier that protects your skin and creates a secure grip.
- HOW THEY WORK: RooGrips are different from other heavy lifting, gymnastic gloves and/or mitts in that they dont cover the entire hand, allowing more flexibility and range of motion for the wrist, fingers and hand. Slip these gymnastics bar grips over your index and middle finger, then velcro the wrist straps. This design allows the same amount of functionality as regular exercise gloves but with more breathability.
- MOST RELIABLE, DURABLE MATERIAL AVAILABLE: Designed from genuine Kangaroo leather, RooGrips perform significantly better for a number of reasons, namely, they are: incredibly thin yet strong, machine washable, and long-lasting. The oil-treated leather ensures comfortable ergonomics that feels like a second skin, so youll hardly feel like youre wearing them.
- ABRASION RESISTANT, EXTRA FIRM GRIP: Boasting proprietary nanotechnology, our gymnast finger and dowel grip equipment is highly resistant to wear-and-tear and actually gets more sticky in response to moisture or wetness. The component bonds permanently to the leather, but does not affect the coloring, aesthetics, feel, or performance of the pull-up glove set.
- PROFESSIONAL AND MILITARY-GRADE BUILD: RooGrips fitness and athletic apparel uses Aqua Shield technology- A special coating developed by the military and used in outdoor footwear that is weather and water-resistant, minus the added weight or restriction like some materials.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.