RDX Shin Guards for Kickboxing Training & MMA Fighting | Muay Thai Leg Protector Foam Pads | Great Protective Gear for Martial Arts, Sparring, BJJ, Karate Black Medium
RDX Shin Guards for Kickboxing Training & MMA Fighting | Muay Thai Leg Protector Foam Pads | Great Protective Gear for Martial Arts, Sparring, BJJ, Karate
RDX’s Shin guards are made especially for Muay Thai and MMA kickers. Unlike the rest of the shin pad range, these do not come with a shin instep or foot protector, making movement easier without restriction. The Lightweight Fabric Construction is resiliently durable and battles splits and cracks. Our shin pads are equipped with Special Foam Padding which absorb nasty impacts and the Elastic Material ensures a secure fit. The exclusive QD-1 Technology helps to keep you dry, by wicking away the sweat from your legs so you can keep your eyes on the prize. (RDX Shin Guards are exclusively CE Certified & Approved by SATRA) Quick EZ Hook-and-Loop Closure They are strategically located at each crucial point backed by high-quality elastics and Quick-EZ Strap. Quick-EZ Strap is easy to use. Its high-quality hook-and- loop system allows a zero slip-grip when applied. It secures the guards in place without any risk of slipping Special Foam Padding Special Foam Padding completely guards the shin against shock-impact and otherwise painful strikes. Foam padding on the inside with a pleasant feeling inner makes these shin pads shock-absorbent yet comfortable Elasticated Material These are manufactured with Elasticated material for integrated durability. The resilient material resists wear and tear for a prolonged amount of time without losing its original shape. Core Essentials Lightweight Fabric Construction Special Foam Padding Quick EZ-Hook-and-Loop Closure QD-1 Sweat Wicking Technology Ayz-F Elastic for Secure Fit Contoured Sleeve like Design Read more The special foam backing that is available in our shin guards, allows for a greater level of comfort and protection when you opt to train against heavy bags, free-standing punch bags and more. These shin guards are fairly lightweight, and stays in place. An ergonomic design allows for a better fit along the curvature of the legs as well, the guard offers all the basics right, including adding an adequate level of breathability to the legs. There is MMT technology which allows for more heat to escape through them. RDX shin guards fit securely with their sleeve-based design, making them an ideal option for athletes of any age. The material provides a certain amount of warmth to the calf, which decreases cramping issues during tough training without hampering the blood- flow. Read more RDX is one of the most durable brands in the market, you can be sure these shin protectors will least a while of rigorous training excluding extraneous circumstances. While they are not bulky and better suited for striking and grappling. The shin pads themselves reach up to protect the vulnerable area of your legs and offer a thick pad that runs down the length of the shin making your legs well-guarded against nasty strikes and unfortunate blows. SGR-T1 SGN-T6 APR-T1 KSR-T1W HYP-S3B MATERIAL Manufactured with lightweight Maya Hide Leather, Nylon and Plastic outer Unbreakable Neoprene Material Maya Hide Leather construction Maya Hide Leather construction Lightweight Woven Carbon Fibre Fabric CLOSURE STYLE Quick EZ Hook and loop Slip on Shin Guard, RG Tech Grip Quick-EZ Hook-and-Loop Closure, Textile Built Handle Quick-EZ hook and loop, 3 Suitcase Handles Quick-EZ Hook- and-Loop PADDING Shell Shock gel , Supremo-Shock Foam Supremo Shock Memory Foam IMT' Three layers of Gel Integrated Foam padding IMT' Three layers of Gel Integrated Foam padding, Sponge X Padding EVA Padding, Supremo-Shock Foam VENTILATION QD-1 lining for Sweat Wicking MMT Technology for Sweat Eradication Open Arm Closure and Handle Assists in Ventilation Open Arm Closure and Handle Assists in Ventilation Hosiery Wicks Skin FUNCTIONALITY Protects Soft Tissues and Shin Bone, Ankle and Feet Protects Soft Tissues and Shin Bone, Ankle and Feet Practice Push kicks, Swing kicks knee blows and Improve Accuracy, Form, Timing Distance & fluidity, and Speed Practice Push kicks, Swing kicks knee blows and Improve Accuracy, Form, Timing Distance & fluidity, and Speed Knee- to-Toe Protection
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC CONSTRUCTIONRDX Shin Guards are manufactured with Lightweight fabric that offer better for split, tear and crack resistance. The construction is sturdy and durable without being too stiff which makes kicking solid and quick. These are ideal for Kickboxing, MMA, Muay Thai, BJJ, Taekwondo and more.
- SPECIAL FOAM PADDINGThese MMA Shin guards are engineered using special foam padding to assist you while delivering solidity and adequate shin support. High density padding protects your shin effectively without conceding any power. The superior foam padding absorbs nasty impacts that interrupts performance.
- EXCLUSIVE HOOK-AND-LOOP CLOSUREQuick-EZ hook-and-loop strap provide a protected and adjustable fit reducing chances of shin guards slipping off during competition or sparring. Unique EZ strap offer compact grip while stabilizing them solidly and allowing the optimum amount of leg flexion without restricting any movement.
- QD-1 LINING WITH SWEAT WICKING PROPERTIESOur leg protectors are contrived with the distinctive QD-1 sweat wicking lining that exceeds ventilation expectations and keeps your legs dry and fresh. The inner lining is built to stimulate extensive drying of fluid and sweat.
- AYZ-F ELASTIC FOR SECURE FITThese leg protectors deliver quality provision, relief, and assistance without compromising agility. Close-fitting, form-fitting, and breathable firmness in fabric preserves shin strength. The lightweight design keeps you quick and protected.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.