RaanPahMuang Panel Pleated Skirt - Water Lilies Fine Art by Claude Monet Medium
RaanPahMuang Panel Pleated Skirt - Water Lilies Fine Art by Claude Monet
Genuine garment made in Thailand with strong quality controls. They can be machine washed and dried keeping maintenance nice and easy.Measurements:- Given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.- Size tags sometimes do not match the advertised size.- We give the waist range we judge this skirt can be worn by.- Length is from the top of the waist to the lowest point on the bottom hem.MediumWaist range: 26-32inches (66-81cms)Length: 18inches (45cms)LargeWaist range: 31-34inches (79-81cms)Length: 20inches (51cms)X-LargeWaist range: 34-38inches (86-97cms)Length: 20inches (51cms) [bcm_delimiter]Claude Oscar MonetFounder and most prolific practitioner of the French impressionist movement, Monet believed in presenting his impression of nature through his paintings.Artwork: Water LiliesFrom Claude Monet's painting this scene is from his own garden in Giverny, with its water lilies, pond, and small Japanese bridge
- Thailand made quality work of art paintings printed on quality fabric
- From Claude Monet's painting, this scene is from his own garden in Giverny, with its water lilies, pond, and small Japanese bridge
- Reproduction of work by Claude Oscar Monet, a prolific practitioner of the French impressionist movement
- Mini length art patchwork stretch skirt
- Beautiful reproduction of an Impressionist masterpiece
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.