Enter 5ACTIVE at Checkout for 5% OFF & Free Shipping Australia Wide - XMAS DELIVERY INFO

{"id":4435216040005,"title":"NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black","handle":"newyu-fitness-womens-swim-cap-swimming-caps-for-long-hair-adult-youth-size-olympian-comfort-performance-plus-series-black","description":"\u003ch3\u003eNewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003eOLYMPIAN STRONG. A Word About Leakage: At Olympian\nAthletics, we are former competitive swimmers and we can tell you that with\nall the shapes and sizes of heads out there, there is no \"one size fits all\".\nWe also understand that swimming can be a bit of a hassle— especially for\nwomen with long, beautiful hair - dreadlocks, and even thick curls. We created\nour Olympian swimming caps to make swimming with long hair easier, more\ncomfortable, and more functional. Our swim caps for long hair have industry\nleading statistics: 80% of our customers report their hair remains dry with\nour swim caps. However, we DO NOT CLAIM WATERPROOF... because its impossible\nto keep that promise to everyone with varying head size, shape, and swim\nposture. But again, we are industry leaders. In short: No swim cap can assure\ndry hair all the time. But you have to realize: The benefits of swimming and\nwater aerobics far out weigh the alternative - not swimming. So KEEP SWIMMING.\nSwimming is a total body workout, low impact, great for arthritis, and for all\nages. Swimming, or any type of water aerobics, are often used for\nrehabilitation. WE WANT YOU TO BE IN THE WATER... regardless of whether you\nchoose us or our competitors. In fact, if you don't like our swimming caps, we\nwill suggest competitors to buy from. We've done the research so you don't\nhave to!! So take advantage of that. That's why our swim caps are a little\nmore expensive. If you just looking for a cap that you're going to throw away\nafter vacation is over, go to the nearest swim goods store. So, enjoy the\nwater! Got hair? Got you covered. Is my hair too long for this swim cap?\nNormal straight hair? Lower back will fit Thick curly hair? Mid-back will fit\nDreadlocks? Mid-back will fit Afro? Good for you! We don't know too many\nswimmers with Afros so we can say for sure :) TIPS to keep your hair\nbeautiful? Soak your hair prior to swimming with fresh water Put conditioner\nin your hair Swimmers shampoo to strip chlorine away safely and restore your\nhair Will this swim cap keep my hair dry? 80% customers say yes, 20% say no.\nWe don't claim waterproof. Essential that your hair stays dry while swimming?\nBuy from our competitors. While 80% are great odds, we don't want the bad\nreview that will assuredly come from the more vocal 20% customers. We know\nthere's no cap that can assure dry hair all the time. Performance. Comfort.\nSpeed. What's so GREAT about this swim cap for women? Comfort + Performance is\nrare in swimming. We achieved it. Less tension than normal caps, but just\nenough to hold those waterproof headphones in place Less headaches and ear\naches Hydrodynamic for the competitor Fashionable for the water aeorbics class\nNo snagging your hairs Protection from Chemically Treated Pools and Hair\nSnagging We did our industry research. It's 80%. Chlorine is the enemy to\nbeautiful hair. Our Olympian swim caps provide 80% of our customers a powerful\nbarrier between their hair and harsh chemicals. That's industry leader right\nthere. Don't bald prematurely. Olympian swim caps are made from the high-grade\nSilicone (100%). The material makes it very easy and comfortable for women\nwith long hair to put on and take off their swimming cap without creating a\nhair-pulling nightmare. We want you to keep that beautifully luscious hair\nintact :) FAST. Our ergonomic design means the swimmer (you) swims faster\nbecause the hydordynamics allow your glide through the water with less\nresistance. We call resistance \"drag\". Competitive swimmers like drag in\npractice, but not while racing. Hydro-dynamics make for: Better swim times\nLonger distances More calories burned More enjoyment in the water That's what\nyou want.\u003c\/p\u003e \n\n\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\n \u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eView \"Special Offers and Product Promotions\" section below for more savings\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eWILL THIS KEEP MY HAIR DRY? Any swim cap being waterproof will depend on swim posture, head size, application, and getting appropriate seal. Watch out video to the left to ensure your chances.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eDURABLE - Long lasting 100% soft silicone thats a pleasure to wear on your head... and no headaches while swimming laps.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eFITS ALL HAIR TYPES - Thick, thin, curly, straight up to 22\" length. Dreads work too. We're swimmers. We want to focus on our stroke, not our swimming caps in the water. Swim comfortable. Swim Happy.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eTESTIMONIALS - From our recent reviews: **Great cap for thick hair** **Creates less tension around forehead...** **A swimcap that actually fits!**\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eDONT WORRY - We got you covered. 100% Free Returns. No Hassle. 30 days. Anytime. Any Reason. Get yours right now and get ready for the new you! Regularly $19.99, so take advantage of limited time Fall Savings.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003c\/ul\u003e\n\n\n\n\n","published_at":"2020-05-28T19:32:27+10:00","created_at":"2020-05-28T19:32:27+10:00","vendor":"NewYu Fitness","type":"Swim Caps","tags":["cp642"],"price":11400,"price_min":11400,"price_max":11400,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":31571328073797,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"B0141RCV9K","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":11400,"weight":113,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"602003996320","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/b0141rcv9k.jpg?v=1621923458","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/41xGekASnXL.jpg?v=1621923458","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81JLU0EmDJL.jpg?v=1621923458","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91kATdDwKdL.jpg?v=1621923458","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81TiCEEqtHL.jpg?v=1621923458"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/b0141rcv9k.jpg?v=1621923458","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black ","id":20816028598341,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.807,"height":2560,"width":2066,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/b0141rcv9k.jpg?v=1621923458"},"aspect_ratio":0.807,"height":2560,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/b0141rcv9k.jpg?v=1621923458","width":2066},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black ","id":6165765193797,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.996,"height":500,"width":498,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/41xGekASnXL.jpg?v=1621923458"},"aspect_ratio":0.996,"height":500,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/41xGekASnXL.jpg?v=1621923458","width":498},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black ","id":6165765226565,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.498,"height":1709,"width":2560,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81JLU0EmDJL.jpg?v=1621923458"},"aspect_ratio":1.498,"height":1709,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81JLU0EmDJL.jpg?v=1621923458","width":2560},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black ","id":6165765259333,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.333,"height":1920,"width":2560,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91kATdDwKdL.jpg?v=1621923458"},"aspect_ratio":1.333,"height":1920,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/91kATdDwKdL.jpg?v=1621923458","width":2560},{"alt":"[AUSTRALIA] - NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black ","id":6165765292101,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":2560,"width":1920,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81TiCEEqtHL.jpg?v=1621923458"},"aspect_ratio":0.75,"height":2560,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0281\/4174\/8293\/products\/81TiCEEqtHL.jpg?v=1621923458","width":1920}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003ch3\u003eNewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp id=\"b\"\u003eOLYMPIAN STRONG. A Word About Leakage: At Olympian\nAthletics, we are former competitive swimmers and we can tell you that with\nall the shapes and sizes of heads out there, there is no \"one size fits all\".\nWe also understand that swimming can be a bit of a hassle— especially for\nwomen with long, beautiful hair - dreadlocks, and even thick curls. We created\nour Olympian swimming caps to make swimming with long hair easier, more\ncomfortable, and more functional. Our swim caps for long hair have industry\nleading statistics: 80% of our customers report their hair remains dry with\nour swim caps. However, we DO NOT CLAIM WATERPROOF... because its impossible\nto keep that promise to everyone with varying head size, shape, and swim\nposture. But again, we are industry leaders. In short: No swim cap can assure\ndry hair all the time. But you have to realize: The benefits of swimming and\nwater aerobics far out weigh the alternative - not swimming. So KEEP SWIMMING.\nSwimming is a total body workout, low impact, great for arthritis, and for all\nages. Swimming, or any type of water aerobics, are often used for\nrehabilitation. WE WANT YOU TO BE IN THE WATER... regardless of whether you\nchoose us or our competitors. In fact, if you don't like our swimming caps, we\nwill suggest competitors to buy from. We've done the research so you don't\nhave to!! So take advantage of that. That's why our swim caps are a little\nmore expensive. If you just looking for a cap that you're going to throw away\nafter vacation is over, go to the nearest swim goods store. So, enjoy the\nwater! Got hair? Got you covered. Is my hair too long for this swim cap?\nNormal straight hair? Lower back will fit Thick curly hair? Mid-back will fit\nDreadlocks? Mid-back will fit Afro? Good for you! We don't know too many\nswimmers with Afros so we can say for sure :) TIPS to keep your hair\nbeautiful? Soak your hair prior to swimming with fresh water Put conditioner\nin your hair Swimmers shampoo to strip chlorine away safely and restore your\nhair Will this swim cap keep my hair dry? 80% customers say yes, 20% say no.\nWe don't claim waterproof. Essential that your hair stays dry while swimming?\nBuy from our competitors. While 80% are great odds, we don't want the bad\nreview that will assuredly come from the more vocal 20% customers. We know\nthere's no cap that can assure dry hair all the time. Performance. Comfort.\nSpeed. What's so GREAT about this swim cap for women? Comfort + Performance is\nrare in swimming. We achieved it. Less tension than normal caps, but just\nenough to hold those waterproof headphones in place Less headaches and ear\naches Hydrodynamic for the competitor Fashionable for the water aeorbics class\nNo snagging your hairs Protection from Chemically Treated Pools and Hair\nSnagging We did our industry research. It's 80%. Chlorine is the enemy to\nbeautiful hair. Our Olympian swim caps provide 80% of our customers a powerful\nbarrier between their hair and harsh chemicals. That's industry leader right\nthere. Don't bald prematurely. Olympian swim caps are made from the high-grade\nSilicone (100%). The material makes it very easy and comfortable for women\nwith long hair to put on and take off their swimming cap without creating a\nhair-pulling nightmare. We want you to keep that beautifully luscious hair\nintact :) FAST. Our ergonomic design means the swimmer (you) swims faster\nbecause the hydordynamics allow your glide through the water with less\nresistance. We call resistance \"drag\". Competitive swimmers like drag in\npractice, but not while racing. Hydro-dynamics make for: Better swim times\nLonger distances More calories burned More enjoyment in the water That's what\nyou want.\u003c\/p\u003e \n\n\u003ch3\u003eProduct Features\u003c\/h3\u003e\n \u003cul class=\"a\"\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eView \"Special Offers and Product Promotions\" section below for more savings\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eWILL THIS KEEP MY HAIR DRY? Any swim cap being waterproof will depend on swim posture, head size, application, and getting appropriate seal. Watch out video to the left to ensure your chances.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eDURABLE - Long lasting 100% soft silicone thats a pleasure to wear on your head... and no headaches while swimming laps.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eFITS ALL HAIR TYPES - Thick, thin, curly, straight up to 22\" length. Dreads work too. We're swimmers. We want to focus on our stroke, not our swimming caps in the water. Swim comfortable. Swim Happy.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eTESTIMONIALS - From our recent reviews: **Great cap for thick hair** **Creates less tension around forehead...** **A swimcap that actually fits!**\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003cli\u003eDONT WORRY - We got you covered. 100% Free Returns. No Hassle. 30 days. Anytime. Any Reason. Get yours right now and get ready for the new you! Regularly $19.99, so take advantage of limited time Fall Savings.\u003c\/li\u003e\n \u003c\/ul\u003e\n\n\n\n\n"}

NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series Black

In Stock. Leaves warehouse AFTER 27th DECEMBER 2021

$114.00 AUD
Maximum quantity available reached.
Free Shipping Australia Wide
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
100 Days Return Policy *
1 Year Warranty *

NewYu Fitness Womens Swim Cap - Swimming Caps for Long Hair - Adult Youth Size - Olympian Comfort Performance Plus Series

OLYMPIAN STRONG. A Word About Leakage: At Olympian Athletics, we are former competitive swimmers and we can tell you that with all the shapes and sizes of heads out there, there is no "one size fits all". We also understand that swimming can be a bit of a hassle— especially for women with long, beautiful hair - dreadlocks, and even thick curls. We created our Olympian swimming caps to make swimming with long hair easier, more comfortable, and more functional. Our swim caps for long hair have industry leading statistics: 80% of our customers report their hair remains dry with our swim caps. However, we DO NOT CLAIM WATERPROOF... because its impossible to keep that promise to everyone with varying head size, shape, and swim posture. But again, we are industry leaders. In short: No swim cap can assure dry hair all the time. But you have to realize: The benefits of swimming and water aerobics far out weigh the alternative - not swimming. So KEEP SWIMMING. Swimming is a total body workout, low impact, great for arthritis, and for all ages. Swimming, or any type of water aerobics, are often used for rehabilitation. WE WANT YOU TO BE IN THE WATER... regardless of whether you choose us or our competitors. In fact, if you don't like our swimming caps, we will suggest competitors to buy from. We've done the research so you don't have to!! So take advantage of that. That's why our swim caps are a little more expensive. If you just looking for a cap that you're going to throw away after vacation is over, go to the nearest swim goods store. So, enjoy the water! Got hair? Got you covered. Is my hair too long for this swim cap? Normal straight hair? Lower back will fit Thick curly hair? Mid-back will fit Dreadlocks? Mid-back will fit Afro? Good for you! We don't know too many swimmers with Afros so we can say for sure :) TIPS to keep your hair beautiful? Soak your hair prior to swimming with fresh water Put conditioner in your hair Swimmers shampoo to strip chlorine away safely and restore your hair Will this swim cap keep my hair dry? 80% customers say yes, 20% say no. We don't claim waterproof. Essential that your hair stays dry while swimming? Buy from our competitors. While 80% are great odds, we don't want the bad review that will assuredly come from the more vocal 20% customers. We know there's no cap that can assure dry hair all the time. Performance. Comfort. Speed. What's so GREAT about this swim cap for women? Comfort + Performance is rare in swimming. We achieved it. Less tension than normal caps, but just enough to hold those waterproof headphones in place Less headaches and ear aches Hydrodynamic for the competitor Fashionable for the water aeorbics class No snagging your hairs Protection from Chemically Treated Pools and Hair Snagging We did our industry research. It's 80%. Chlorine is the enemy to beautiful hair. Our Olympian swim caps provide 80% of our customers a powerful barrier between their hair and harsh chemicals. That's industry leader right there. Don't bald prematurely. Olympian swim caps are made from the high-grade Silicone (100%). The material makes it very easy and comfortable for women with long hair to put on and take off their swimming cap without creating a hair-pulling nightmare. We want you to keep that beautifully luscious hair intact :) FAST. Our ergonomic design means the swimmer (you) swims faster because the hydordynamics allow your glide through the water with less resistance. We call resistance "drag". Competitive swimmers like drag in practice, but not while racing. Hydro-dynamics make for: Better swim times Longer distances More calories burned More enjoyment in the water That's what you want.

Product Features

  • View "Special Offers and Product Promotions" section below for more savings
  • WILL THIS KEEP MY HAIR DRY? Any swim cap being waterproof will depend on swim posture, head size, application, and getting appropriate seal. Watch out video to the left to ensure your chances.
  • DURABLE - Long lasting 100% soft silicone thats a pleasure to wear on your head... and no headaches while swimming laps.
  • FITS ALL HAIR TYPES - Thick, thin, curly, straight up to 22" length. Dreads work too. We're swimmers. We want to focus on our stroke, not our swimming caps in the water. Swim comfortable. Swim Happy.
  • TESTIMONIALS - From our recent reviews: **Great cap for thick hair** **Creates less tension around forehead...** **A swimcap that actually fits!**
  • DONT WORRY - We got you covered. 100% Free Returns. No Hassle. 30 days. Anytime. Any Reason. Get yours right now and get ready for the new you! Regularly $19.99, so take advantage of limited time Fall Savings.

Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).

This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.

You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.

Related Products