mediven Sheer & Soft, 20-30 mmHg, Calf High, Closed Toe IV Ebony
mediven Sheer & Soft, 20-30 mmHg, Calf High, Closed Toe
A compression stocking can’t be any sheerer than mediven sheer & soft. With unparalleled sheer softness, mediven sheer & soft delivers both fashion and function, providing accurate medical compression in a transparent, stylish stocking.The mediven quality difference: “mediven” stands for the highest quality medical compression used in the treatment of venous disease and edema. Each stocking is matched to the needs of patients right down to the smallest detail. Each stocking is produced with the highest technical standards in our factory located right here in the United States, with select lines being made at our global headquarters in Germany. Recommended Conditions:- Mild to moderate spider veins- Slight to severe varicose veins- Mild to moderate edema- Tired, achy, heavy legs- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)About medi:We are a family owned, German-based innovator of medical compression technology. For more than 80 years, we have been helping people from all over the world improve their quality of life. With our products and technologies, our goal is to make people’s lives easier, better and more comfortable. We encompass the quality of both products and service to create the greatest possible benefit for our users, customers and partners. We foster innovation, active market development, and individualized solutions to problems, both domestically and internationally. “I feel better.” is a promise that becomes a reality with medi.
- 55% Polyamide
- A compression stocking cant be any sheerer than mediven sheer & soft. With unparalleled sheer softness, mediven sheer & soft delivers both fashion and function, providing accurate medical compression in a transparent, stylish stocking.
- DESIGN: Patented Clima-Comfort material wicks moisture and regulates temperature for all day wearing comfort while providing 20-30 mmHg compression. The classic calf high style and double-knitted sole provide wearing excellent durability and comfort.
- FEATURES: The mediven sheer & soft is constructed of high quality spandex to provide accurate, consistent, long-lasting compression. Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and provides a fresh environment and comfortable fit for all day wear.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate spider veins, Slight to severe varicose veins, Mild to moderate edema, Tired, achy, heavy legs, Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- WASHING INSTUCTIONS: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.