FINIS Tech TOC Audible Hip Rotation Tool Black One Size
FINIS Tech TOC Audible Hip Rotation Tool
FINIS Tech Toc Audible Hip Rotation Tool Improves core strength and stroke efficiency. The fin placement on each hip creates resistance which forces the swimmer to rotate their hips at the top of the stroke when the greatest amount of core strength exists. Development of this timing assists in a powerful hip snap for improved stroke efficiency and distance per stroke. Audible Hip Training Tool Improve hip movements with audible feedback Using the hips and core muscles is a key element to swimming faster and more efficiently Hear and Feel Hip Movements Ball bearing within the capsule creates an audible sound when tipped from side to side Improves Timing Avoid swimming flat and learn to swim with strong hip rotation and undulation Swim Symmetrically Hear and feel the stroke rhythm and roll evenly from side to side
- Provides instant stroke feedback and ensures proper hip position during all four swim strokes.
- Uses a ball bearing in a plastic capsule and acoustic amplifiers to create a sound as the device is tipped from side to side.
- Engaging hips and core muscles is a key element to swimming faster and more efficiently.
- Great for beginner swimmers; delaying the ball bearing forces exaggerated movements.
- Prompts a correct stroke rhythm and a symmetrical roll from side to side.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.