Fankeshi Prescription Unisex Swim Goggles (-0 to -6.0),Optical Corrective Swimming Goggles Scratch Resistant Anti-Fog Protection Nearsighted Ear Plugs & Nose Clip Black -2.5
Fankeshi Prescription Unisex Swim Goggles (-0 to -6.0),Optical Corrective Swimming Goggles Scratch Resistant Anti-Fog Protection Nearsighted Ear Plugs & Nose Clip
The True Stage-III of prescription swim goggles! In the past, nearsighted people swim with contact lens + regular swim goggles, which was unsafe nor comfortable. Now many start wearing corrective swim goggles that provide both clear vision and comfortable wearing. If there were any pity, it would be the look. - Absolutely eye-catching for the only focus in the pool with mirror coating on the streamlined lenses Widened angle maximizes vision under water. Low pressure on face, owing to the ergonomic design and soft silicon of the eye gaskets Read more Read more Color Blue RedBlack Tips DO NOT wear swim goggles with deeper degree than your actual prescription. For example, for -3.00, please choose -2.50 or -3.00 for the sharpest possible view under water. But please don't wear -3.50 or deeper.Anti-fog coating inside the lenses deceases with time. Touching or swiping from inside the lenses may worsen the effect. Please dry the lenses in the air.Adjust the straps on the sides and make sure eye gaskets in place for max air-tight effect. Read more How to use and maintenance Long term use may reduce the effect of anti-fog coating. You should take the swimming goggles in the water, gently shake, or rinse with water, so you can keep the anti-fog coating work. Never wipe the lens as this can remove or scratch the anti-fog coating. You should keep them away from dirt and grease, store carefully to avoid scratching. After you swim, wash the lens with fresh water to rinse chlorine, salt sand, or other contaminants and allow to air dry in a warm, clean environment.Please remember to clean the lenses with fresh water after use. Don’t leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color. Read more
- Optical Lenses & Myopia Goggles: our goggles is also suitable for people with myopia. Different prescription diopters available:0, -1.5, -2.0, -2.5, -3.0, -3.5, -4.0, -4.5, -5.0, -5.5, -6.0.
- Wide View & No Leaking: anti-fog coated and scratch-resistant lenses provide a clear and long distant vision under water. The ergonomic design, together with adjustable silicone strap and soft silicone cushions will let no water enter the goggles.
- How to choose your myopic swim goggles For instance, swimmer who has -2.5 on left and -3.5 on right can choose -3.0 ones -2.0 on both left and right can choose -2.0 ones. In other words, a little lower than normal glasses,If you not sure which myopic degree of goggles you should purchase, please consult with us first before you make the order.
- Adjustable Band: Swim goggles have highly flexible wide bands and you can adjust it according to your head size to release the pressure to eyepit.
- Service & Guarantee: if you are unsatisfied with this goggles, please contact us before review and we will definitely solve your problems as soon as possible. You can get refund within 30 days if you are not eventually satisfied.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.