CHARMKING Compression Socks 15-20 mmHg is Best Graduated Athletic & Medical for Men & Women Running, Travel, Nurses 5 Black/Green/White/Red Large-X-Large
CHARMKING Compression Socks 15-20 mmHg is Best Graduated Athletic & Medical for Men & Women Running, Travel, Nurses
Are your foot problems affecting the quality of your daily life? Looking for Effective Plantar Fasciitis Relief? Yet offers you excellent compression and support for your foot? FINALLY! CHARMKING COMPRESSION SOCKS THAT FIT JUST RIGHT! Compression Socks provide a number of benefits: - Extra support for the ankle - Heel arch support for the rest of the foot - Circulation support to fight fatigue - Relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis and foot injuries - Assistance with recovery after exercise - Reduced risk of injury to the feet due to the socks' warming effect - Moisture-wicking design to keep feet dry Read more Common occupations that may benefit from compression socks: - Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors - Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists - Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight - Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations - Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting - Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff - Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE! Read more PREVENTS INJURIES Relieves plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress. DRYNESS & COMFORT Special silver fibre gives optimum moisture control. Keeps your feet dry and comfortable (Dry feet = Less blisters). Also anti-odour & anti-static. BETTER PERFORMANCE Stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles. This equals faster recovery and better performance. Reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production and cramping. Read more
- COMPRESSION SOCKS - Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Made from 85% Nylon, 10% Polyester, and 5% Elastane, our compression socks provides a perfect composition between comfort and grip. With high nylon percentage, these socks are designed to be the best amongst the market while providing a greater comfort with breathable and moisture absorbent material.
- BEATING OUT THE COMPETITION -our knee high compression socks' material are upgraded with nylon percentage from 40% to 85%, Delivers 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility and durability. Breathable high performance fabric maintains an optimal temperature. moisture for maximum level of comfort. Our compression socks will bring the most comfortable feeling to you.
- FIT JUST RIGHT - Two size options available to pick from - US Shoe Size Men 6-13 | Women 6-15.5. Best Gift for women , nurses and doctors, athletes and runners, office workers, ok..can we just say whoever use their leg extensively. Our socks are universally suitable for you. Compression increases blood circulation which provides increased performance and faster recovery.
- EFFECTIVE - Our compression socks (15-20 mmHg) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. They are designed to promote blood circulation and oxygen flow preventing cramping ,fatigue, swelling, and helps in muscle recovery, varicose veins and diabetic. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis, a LONG TERM Solution no overnight quick fix.
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE Passion and customer obsession is our key principle. So shop with 100% confidence, if you are not happy with the purchase for any reasons, contact us for an exchange or 100% refund with no questions asked.
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.