Bloch Dance Women's Proflex Canvas and Neoprene Split-Sole Ballet Slipper/Shoe 6.5 Pink
Bloch Dance Women's Proflex Canvas and Neoprene Split-Sole Ballet Slipper/Shoe
The perfect partner of intense arch support and enhancement. The ultimate in arch hugging technology – it's unique design gives optimum arch lift whilst staying in contact with the foot at every movement Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Fabric or Textile
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top" from arch
- Fused neoprene and stretch mesh eliminate excess material at the arch
- Mid power mesh promotes optimum breathability
- Lowered profile design creates a featherweight feel
- Wide suede metatarsal and heel pads fit to bottom of foot whilst contouring foot-to-floor contact points
- Sizing: Start with 1 - 1 1/2 sizes down from street shoe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.