Bloch Dance Women's Merry Jane Tap Shoe 5.5 Black
Bloch Dance Women's Merry Jane Tap Shoe
Women's introductory synthetic leather tap shoe with removable bow that slides on and off the instep strap Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Cushioned insole and supportive lining for comfort and shock absorption
- Elastic strap join to release tension on the instep
- Bloch techno taps and non-slip pro balance rubber pad behind the forefoot tap plate
- Strong heel and toe counter
- Sizing: Start with 1 full size up from street shoe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.