Bloch Dance Women's Jazzflex Suede Split Sole Leather Jazz Shoe 4 Black
Bloch Dance Women's Jazzflex Suede Split Sole Leather Jazz Shoe
The jazzfelx is a classic introductory Jazz shoe with a full suede outsole. Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- An introductory leather jazz shoe with laces for a secure fit
- Soft and flexible with full A grain leather upper and cotton lining
- Suede full outsole for slip and grip performance
- Sizing: Start with normal women's street shoe size
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.