Bloch Dance Men's Ultraflex Suede Split Sole Leather Jazz Shoe 10.5 Black
Bloch Dance Men's Ultraflex Suede Split Sole Leather Jazz Shoe
The original soft leather split sole Jazz shoe with suede ball of the foot and heel pad which revolutionized the future designs for flexible Jazz shoes. Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Suede split sole forefoot pad and heel to allow the shoe to move with the foot when pointing and flexing
- A full cotton lining, suede leather insole, laces and eyelets for a secure fit
- Soft leather upper with laces for a secure fit
- Suede split sole for slip and grip performance
- Sizing: Start with 1 full size down from street shoe
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.