Barracuda iedge Swim Goggle Submerge IE-13355 GREEN
Barracuda iedge Swim Goggle Submerge IE-13355
Shatter-resistance lenses with anti-fog treatment and UV protection Specially designed slant lenses for better front view Ultra soft one-piece frame provides unmatched comfort and seal T-shape silicone split strap holds goggle in place and provides easy adjustment Free carry case included The SUGMERGE Goggle comes in a compact size for adults’ small faces. The special slanted lenses offer better front view during swimming forward with shatter-resistance quality, anti-fog and UV protection. The one-piece soft frame is easy and comfortable fitting. The soft nose bridge contracts and expands, self- adjusting to each individual’s unique facial structure. The T-shaped easy adjusting strap also features glow-in-the-dark parts. To adjust the goggle tension, simply unhook the head strap from the T-shape open ends and pull the strap flaps. Then install the strap back to the T-shape open ends to fix the tightness. State of the art, anti-fog treatment keeps the vision crystal clear for hours of swimming enjoyment.
- Specially designed slop lenses for better front view: The special slanted lenses not only give you better front view but also help you get your head in the proper right position for optimal performance while swimming
- Durable anti-fog treatment and UV protection: you can see clearly underwater and enjoy swimming as long as you want when swimming for training and recreation
- Ultra soft one-piece frame offers great comfort and seal to wear easily.
- Chlorine proof T-shape silicone split strap holds goggle in place and provides easy adjustment
- Free carry case included: you can keep the goggle from dust and scratches after use
Buy with confidence as this product comes with 18 months full local warranty in Australia & New Zealand (unless otherwise stated in the overview).
This product also comes with the benefits of the Warranty. For further details please read our Warranty Guidelines.
You can also purchase 3 Year Extended Care. If you are interested please see our Extended Care Information.